Saturday, September 23, 2006

My Wonder Woman is Gina Torres.

Due to the absolutely overwhelming response to my call to form a search commitee for the role of Wonder Woman (Thank you for your comment Dustdaughter! We are up to two now! Whoo hoo!) I've decided to forge ahead and make myself a banner with who I want Wonder Woman to be. See on the right?

Yes, I know it's a godawful attempt but it's clear and to the point. If you're desparate and worse at Photoshop or Gimp then I am, feel free to copy the image for your use. If you're more talented then I am at making these things then FOR THE LOVE OF GOD make a better one and let me use it! I feel guilty about what I did to Gina.

I'm not giving up on this. We are going to cast Wonder Woman. I have this thing where I make up my mind about something and it happens. See my other blog on the sidebar. I decided I will pencil comic books and it WILL happen. Same deal here.

And if anyone has an idea on how to give this some anchor or central site for discussion, images, etc., please just make it happen.

P.S. If anyone could make a nice banner for sigs in forums, that would be spiffy too.

3 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Jonathan Korman said...

Count me in. And:

I have a better banner for you.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Sooo much better! Thank you! time for a new post on the matter methinks. :)

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

I can't get the banner to work for some reason...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home