Sunday, October 01, 2006

Wonder Woman vs. Superman

A great thread at Z-Cult FM discussing who would win in a fight to the death. Weird I know but these guys put forward good arguments that show a lot of respect for WW. Most seem to think WW would put poor Supes down if she needed to.

From Seakay;
"I'd have to agree, Diana is a Warrior. She would have a level of ruthlessness that Supes doesn't. If we go back to the Tower of Babel arc in JLA, her biggest weakness was the ferocity and determination in battle where as Supe's was a form of Kryponite.

Wonder Woman beat Batman in one issue of JLA in a sparring match IIRC and in her own book took down a large chunk of JLA whilst blinded.

She is far more of a martial warrior than Superman, she could take him down ( I don't mind saying this as I'm a massive Supes fan) as he would like pull his punches., even when he doesn't she's shown she can hold her own against the likes of Doomsday and Darkseid."

I can't tell you what a relief it was to read a thread with posts from guys that GOT Wonder Woman. I shouldn't be TOO surprised as I know from experience the guys at Z-Cult tend to be more mature then fanboys I've encountered on other sites. And yes, I'm Alpha Dawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home